Saturday, July 11, 2009

COACH K-7/11

Well we split our 3* bombs yesterday and did not fair too well all around as our 5 day winning streak came to an end. We are still up over 7 units this week and with a situation I've been eying since early this week upon us, I feel we really need to keep the pressure on the book. I realize the BOMBS haven't been able to cash like we would have expected them to the past week or so, but like I said before; we are still up over 7 units this week so I'm going to let our first 5* BOMB of July fly!! Some would consider this chasing after last night, but trust me this is far from a chase. The easy thing to do would be to sit back and take our 7 units, make a few small plays today and head into the All-Star break winning 6 weeks in a row. Now if we were down units heading into today and I threw this 5* BOMB at you, by all means I would be skeptical. But we are up enough units that we can afford to treat this play like it's worth....and that is a FULL 5*, or 5% of your bank roll.

Sorry for the delay fellas, got caught up with some personal stuff that needed my attention. Here is the final card. It's a big one with well over 20 units in play for the evening. If you don't have the bank roll to play along, lower your betting amount or just play on the few you agree with. As for our 5*, living here in Denver and knowing these Rockies and also knowing that Jurrjens has started to slip a bit recently I was just hoping the line wasn't 11. When I saw we were under that key # and well under it there's only 1 thing I could do....LET'S GO!!! Good Luck!!

MLB
5* Rockies/Braves over 9.5 (-110)
3* Pirates/Phils over 9 (-110)
2* Braves +105, Mariners -112, Twins -112, Astros/Nationals under 9.5 (-115), BoSox/Royals over 9 (-110), Jays/O's under 9.5 (-110), Twins/WSox over 9 (-110)
1* Royals +156, Jays -123, Tigers -124, Marlins +113

1 comment: