Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LED PIPE.........LINGIE?

With Led Pipe Larry’s continued struggles, I hope you all took my advice and jumped off that sinking ship. After a 1-4 performance this weekend, I hope we have learned something. LDDD’s “down” weekend consists of a 5-4 performance, which is still a winner!

LDDD rebounded last night with a 4-1 performance, the one loss being a tough one with the Iowa Hawkeyes losing on a 30 footer. Not much that jumps out at me in the NBA but I do have a couple likes. Lots of likes in the college game:

NBA


Raptors -4 ½ vs. Wizards

Magic/Bulls under 192 ½

Lakers -6 @ Rockets

NCAA

Iowa St. +3 @ Northern Iowa (Big Play for the night)

Purdue +1 @ Virginia Tech

Butler -3 ½ @ Loyola

Creighton +7 ½ vs. BYU

New Mexico – 1 ½ @ Southern Illinois

MSU +10 @ Duke

Ain’t Nuttin But a Gangsta Party – Tupac Shakur

LDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment