Friday, October 9, 2009

FRIDAY UPDATE


By Mr. Thursday Night

Well we finally got that Thursday Night monkey off our back. Nebraska exploded for 27 points in the 4th quarter to pull away from the fraud that is the Missouri Tigers. Coach K went 4-0 last night, also playing Nebraska and mastering the MLB playoffs. If you haven't already, I suggest you head over to coachkwins.com and check out Coach K's new site. He's red hot right now folks. FYI-Matt Holliday=Bill Buckner.

Looking ahead to this weekend, I've got a few plays in mind. At this point I do not plan on taking Iowa -8. While I like the Hawks to win this game and perhaps win it easily, I don't like them enough at -8 to bet on it. Colin Cowherd of ESPN Radio just proclaimed Iowa -8 the lock of the year. More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment