Sunday, October 11, 2009

SATURDAY RECAP/SUNDAY PICKS


By Mr. Thursday Night

Well F me in the A, two narrow losses in the college game yesterday. We had the right side with Wisconsin however 3 fluke, non-offensive touchdowns by OSU and some horrible coaching by Fat Biliema cost us. Coach K allegedly had another good day but I am unable to confirm this, no documentation at press time. Another narrow win for the Hawkeyes moves them to 6-0. Early thoughts on the game have me seeing it as unlikely Iowa wins in Madison next week.

On to the pro game where I must tell you I am starting perhaps the worst team in fantasy football history today. Due to bye weeks, injuries and shitty drafting, my lineup includes: Kelly Washington, Patrick Crayton, Tashard Choice and Beanie Wells. Unless AP goes off for 450 yards and 5 touchdowns, I am in trouble.

PATRIOTS -3 AT BRONCOS

COLTS -3.5 AT TITANS

No comments:

Post a Comment