Friday, November 19, 2010

THE RETURN OF A LEGEND


I would like to first off apologize to all for my 1 year hiatus. I had the pleasure of becoming a parent for the first time a little over a year ago and took some time off. But I am back now and ready to help you amateurs with nothing but winners.

Tonight:

Oklahoma City Thunder +6 ½ @ Boston Celtics – OKC matches up well and no one on Boston can guard Durant. I see OKC winning this game by 3.

Miami Heat -11 ½ vs. Charlotte Bobcats – Miami has struggled against top tier teams so far this season but have played extremely well vs. average teams. Vegas sets these lines high knowing the general public will take the dog. Don’t fall into this trap. Heat win by 20+.

LA Lakers vs. Minnesota T’wolves – the Lakers are the best team in the league. The T’wolves, one of the worst. Once again a big line draws you into taking the home dog. Lakers roll.

Knicks/Warriors over 221 ½ - neither team plays defense. These 2 teams just played a little over a week ago and combined for 239 points. Expect the same.

For those of you riding Led Pipe Larry, you better jump off that sinking ship and onto the LDDD rocket. That bozo hasn’t picked a winner since ‘Nam. You can all thank me later.

I leave you all with the words of the great Limestone Kush: “I don’t get high, boy I gets lifted.”

Lingie Dingie Ding Dong

No comments:

Post a Comment