Thursday, April 2, 2009

BEARS/CUTLER-THE PERFECT MARRIAGE


Not since Queen Elizabeth married Randy "Macho Man" Savage have we seen a match made in heaven like this. Jay "I've never won a damn thing" Cutler whinned his way out of Denver and landed in the Windy City, the home of the most wretched fans on planet Earth. I'd rather my team went 0-16 than to have this little bitch behind center for my favorite football team. Among things that I rank ahead of Jay Cutler are: gonorrhea, diarrhea and North Korea. So Bears fans, rejoice! Enjoy another mediocre season while continuing to shout "da Bears" and "Ditka" despite not having one WR who would start at Iowa State. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, snap into a Slim Jim!!

6 comments:

  1. Bear Down, Chicago Bears!

    Make every play clear the way to victory!
    Bear Down, Chicago Bears!

    Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!
    We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation, With your T formation.

    Bear Down, Chicago Bears!
    And let them know why you're wearing the crown.

    You're the pride and joy,
    Of all Illinois.

    Chicago Bears, Bear Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lil urban acheiverApril 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM

    I'm sure your team has 30 guys with worse character issues than Cutler. You would rather go 0-16 than have Cutler? B.S. You just wish you could put your paws between Kreutz's meaty hams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Thursday NightApril 3, 2009 at 8:10 PM

    The way Chicago fans have reacted you would have thought they just got Joe Montana is his prime. Instead they just mortgaged their future for a disliked meathead who has never won a thing. Bear down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lil urban acheiverApril 3, 2009 at 8:59 PM

    Not Joe Montana but a much better qb than Orton. They had to give up a couple of first round picks but they likely would have blown those anyways (similar to a lions wr pick). He's no Kitna, he's no Leinart but I'll take him anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Thursday NightApril 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM

    Fair enough lil urban. I'll bet you a beer that if both Orton and Cutler start all 16 games, Orton throws more TDs this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When Cutler first started crying that he was a victim and he wanted out of Denver I thought to myself, great send him over to my Jets. A young QB thats competitve and should have his best years in front of him. Than all the other moaning and head games started and now I realize Cutler is the TO of premadonna QBs. When I look back on Superbowl winners, I don't remember a headcase QB ever winning. I'm not saying he doesnt make this team better, but the verdict is still out what this crybaby will do. It may be more trouble than its worth.

    ReplyDelete