Thursday, April 16, 2009

COACH K-4/16

Sorry I couldn't get back to you fellas yesterday with anything more than what was put up in the comments section. I've got a nice little parlay for this afternoon that should cash and just another way for us to extract some value without having to extend our risk. I'm going with the Cubs -112 and the Yankees -210 for a little parlay (our fade Cliff Lee play). Instead of playing both for 1 unit and risking 3 to win 2, I'm going to go ahead and risk 1 unit to win 1.79. I'm not going to get into the rest of the math here, but if you look at the #'s I'm sure you can figure out why we would use a parlay in this situation. I'll update in the comments section as I find out more. Good Luck!

MLB
1* Cubs -112 parlayed with Yankees -210 (+179), Giants/Dodgers over 9 (-105)
0.5* Jays -133, Astros +104, Astros/Pirates over 8.5 (-120), Twins/Jays under -7.5 (-125), Marlins/Braves under 9 (-120), Yankees TT over 4.5 (-115)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the parlay is going to lose, but dropping 1 unit is better than dropping 3 if we had played both teams straight up. Oh well, we still have the Giants/Dodgers over to play with. If this were later in the season this would be equivalent to a 4* play but since it is still early I'm only going to upgrade this play to a 2*. Only other play I found out there is on the Mariners tonight.

    Upgrade: 2* Giants/Dodgers over 9 (-105)
    Adding: 0.5* Mariners RL (+1.5) -130


    FYI, I will be out of town and won't be around the rest of the weekend but I will try to pass along any info I get for the NBA playoffs. This is a huge time of year to profit, but missing out on the first couple of days won't hurt us much. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0.5*Cards +158, Indians +185
    1* Cards RL (-130) and Indians RL (-110)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.5* Yankees/Indians under 9.5 -115

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished both days 7-5 for +2.87 units.

    ReplyDelete