Thursday, April 9, 2009

COACH K-4/9


Good Morning fellas. Today will begin the day that I start to officially keep track of my MLB plays. After a good start I feel that I am on the right track and can start to place some values toward my plays. For the next week or so every play will just be 1/2 unit or 1 unit with most just being 1/2 unit plays. It is early and we have another 6 months ahead of us for MLB so there is no need to start dropping bombs with minimal data. I will still continue to post my opinions on games and any other info I can pass along that may help. My opinion plays most likely will be my 1* plays in the future and my 0.5* and 1* plays will be equivalent to my 2* and above plays once we have more data to work with. I'll be back later with any NBA or other MLB games but for the early games....

MLB
0.5* Mets -120, Red Sox -150, Mets/Reds under 9.5 (-110), Rangers/Indians over 11 (+105)
Opinion- Tigers -108, Rangers -119, Tigers/Jays over 9.5 (-120)

1 comment:

  1. Not the start I was looking for today in MLB but we learned a couple of things. Yes, the Rays are still for real and last year was no fluke and Dice-K is still overvalued. The jury is still out on Perez IMO. We'll have to monitor him over his next few starts. If he bounces back strong I think the Mets are in for a fair amount of wins from him. If he performs like he did today, he'll make some good fade material for us. For the game this evening I would lean towards the Brewers +105, but can't place a unit value on it.

    I am going to go with 2 plays this evening in the NBA. Originally I really liked the Rockets -9 but I'm seeing this at 11 now after the sharps hammered it. But, since these lines are so tight lately even 2 points is enough to take away the value. I think a teaser still offers us some good value here with the Rockets and we'll go ahead and pair them up with the Nuggets who should put up a good fight tonight in LA and keep it within the #. I like the under for both TNT match ups but we'll watch the games and see if we can't get a few free points playing the halftime lines.

    NBA
    3* Rockets -5.5/Nuggets +14
    2* Bulls -6

    ReplyDelete