Thursday, March 12, 2009

COACH K-3/12


**PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE OTHER PLAYS FROM COACH K FOR TODAY IN THE COMMENTS OF THE PREVIOUS COACH K POST**

Here are the plays I've played and a few added.

NCAA

NCAA
3* Kentucky -1.5/Iowa +11 (5.5pt teaser)
2* Va Tech +3.5, New Mexico St. -1, Marquette +3
1* Kentucky -7.5, CMU -2, CMU/Ball St under 115, So MIss/UAB under 132.5, Indiana/Penn St over 122.5, Clemson/GT over 143, Boise St/New Mexico St over 158, Xavier/St Louis over 57 (1H), Miami/Va Tech under 62.5 (1H), Ole Miss/Kentucky under 66.5
2* Kentucky -5 (2H)

NBA
3* Cavs/Suns over 218

**UPDATE**
Adding
NCAA
3* NCST +2
2* Indiana, UNLV -3.5, Virginia +4.5, USC -1
NBA
2* Suns +4.5

7 comments:

  1. Fellas, I apologize but I sent in a 2nd half play on Kentucky -5 for 2* but it didn't get posted. Since it didn't get posted I will not count it toward my record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's bring our UAB/So Miss under 132.5 up to a 2* play.

    I received conflicting info on playing UAB so we will just play them as a 1* at -9.

    I'm leaning toward Indiana +9 and UNLV -3.5 for the next couple of games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GMF...I guess it did post. I didn't see it below the other plays on the front page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! Coach Krappy picked the Iowa Hawkeyes. What a homer joke pick. Don't listen to this fool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fellas, if you've noticed the "unders" have been killing it these first few days of the tourneys but look for that to even out as we progress. The final card has been put up and if I have any updates I will post them here in the comments section.

    And anonymous, if you knew me you would know who I was rooting for in that game...Go back to playing with your Legos and eating applesauce and leave the money making up to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2* UConn pk/Oklahoma pk (5pt teaser)

    This might be the most square play I have ever played and I might end up regretting posting this but the numbers say that we have about an 80% chance that OU and UConn both win their games. Now, our odds go down since we need both of them to win in order cash our bet so it's not an 80% chance we win this bet but I think both teams will be focused and pull out the W's for us in order to cash.

    ReplyDelete