Thursday, March 26, 2009

THE MADNESS RESUMES-3/26


By Mr. Thursday Night

There are three games I like tonight. Keep in mind it is THURSDAY, which is of course the day yours truly has mastered aka owned for the better part of 8 years. I do not have an opinion on Pittsburgh -7 vs Xavier but do like the following:

UCONN -6.5 VS PURDUE

MISSOURI +4.5 VS MEMPHIS

VILLANOVA +2 VS DUKE

Lock these suckers up in your stainless steel, 6 inch wide safe and throw away the key. Also, I am not certain what the number is but anything over -5 and I'm taking the Blazers to romp the Suns tonight in Portland.

2 comments:

  1. Good to have MTN back! I love the Nova pick, but differ on Purdue and Memphis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of spinals...and that's some good handicapping.

    ReplyDelete