Tuesday, March 10, 2009

POINTSPREAD PETE-3/10

Fellas, Sorry for not posting any plays in the last week or so, been really busy and really sick. Finally starting to feel better and its a good time to because this weekend is one of the best for watching basketball next to the opening weekend of the NCAA tourney in my opinion.

PSP's updated record 15-10 +9.9 units
I'll try to keep this updated more regularly for all you haters.

NDSU-4.5
Summit League Championship being played in sioux falls, sd, so there should be plenty of bison fans there to support them unlike Oakland. The bison won by 10 at home and lost by 1 at oakland. Should be a close game throughout but see the bison covering the small number with free throws at the end.

Western Kentucky -5
The hilltoppers won both meetings this year by 8 at home at 3 at S. Ala. I watched the whole game last nt between S. Ala and UALR and both teams were awful. I thought I was watching a high school game. I do think Ronnie Arrow will have this team in the dance in the future, it won't be tonight and the hilltoppers will be dancing.

Cleveland St +6.5
This is going to be a great game. Period. Horizon league championship to go to the big dance being played at Butlers home court. Butler won both regular season games by 2 at home and at Cleveland St. I think this game will be the same and come down to the final minute. I feel like getting that many points is a gift especially when Butler is trying to beat them for the third time.

LA Clippers +11
This is strickly a play against the public. Everyone and their mom in LA will be there to watch Lebron and cheer him on. Well, I'm sure he was out smoking dope and drinking patron on his two day's off in LA with B Diddy. I'll take the points.

2 comments:

  1. Great night Pete!! We both were on the Bison but I'm sure you didn't expect Oakland to shoot 63% from the field over the first 25mins of the game either. I was really hoping that Woodside missed that last runner to get into OT. I'm fairly confident we would have got the cover in OT.

    ReplyDelete