Saturday, March 7, 2009

COACH K-3/7

Well, we cashed another 4* last night and took home 3 more units bringing our March total up to 21.4 units. Our 3* and above run continues as we've nailed 12 out of our last 13 and look to add to that today! I said last night that we'd be dropping some bombs today and I have found a few spots to do just that! Our Bucks play this morning has seen the line go all the way up to 7.5-8. This is the exact same thing we saw with the Nuggets on Thursday night, so even though most of the value is gone at those #'s, don't be surprised to see another easy victory here. I will most likely add to our card as I continue to confirm our plays but here is what we have going so far....Good Luck!!

NCAA
4* ASU -6.5
3* Maryland -1.5
2* Samford +4, Wyoming +5.5, Radford -2, Western Carolina +4, Cleveland St pk, Texas/KU under 139
1* Iowa St -3.5, Texas A&M +2, Tulsa -8

Mixed Teaser
5* Bucks -2/ASU -1

NBA
3* Bucks -5.5, Pistons +3
2* Sixers -5
1* Bucks -6.5

2 comments:

  1. What can I say?! 10-5 overall day! Picked up 10.9 units! Cashed our 5* and 4* BOMBS! March overall total now 32.3 units! 32.3 units in 1 week!! We easily surpassed our 1 month goal of 50 units with our top plays with a record of 33-17-2 (66%) +57.25 units!

    What a great opening month it's been here at HC&P. I want to thank everyone for their support and look forward to continuing to abuse the books again on Monday. I am walking out the door to hit the slopes and won't be posting today. Any information I get via text message I will try to pass along to Grand Master Flash for him to post. Good Luck....and GO PANTHERS!!

    ReplyDelete