Friday, March 27, 2009

MR. THURSDAY NIGHT-3/27


There are some terrific NCAA tournament games on the docket tonight, two of which I have no opinion on. UNC/Gonzaga seems like easy money with UNC-8. As Coach K pointed out to me early today, he is shocked the money is only 54% on UNC. The other game I have doubts about is Oklahoma -1 vs Syracuse. I think this will be a helluva ballgame that could go either way.

I suspect Louisville will win tonight however it'll be tight late. Arizona really hasn't beat anyone yet this tournament but they are talented enough to hang in there. Ultimately, L'ville's depth will win out as Buddinger, Wise and Hill for U of
A will have to play nearly 40 minutes at a high level. I also think Kansas is just too young and inconsistent to defeat a mentally tough MSU squad.

ARIZONA +9 VS LOUISVILLE

MICHIGAN ST. -1 VS KANSAS

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Thursday NightMarch 27, 2009 at 9:05 PM

    1-1, our NCAA tournament winning percentage slips to 80%.

    ReplyDelete