Thursday, March 19, 2009

COACH K-3/19

Good morning gentlemen! I hope you are as excited as I am to get this thing kicked off. I will be releasing plays throughout the day as I see the line movements and where the money continues to come in. For our early games I am releasing a couple of plays. Please check back because I think I may have a 4* or 5* bomb for later!!

March Madness
2* BYU -3
1* LSU -2

*UPDATE*
Here is the bulk of our plays. More updates later.

March Madness
4* Illinois -4.5 (buy half)
3* UCLA -2.5/UConn -14.5 (5.5pt teaser)
2* BYU -3, Washington -5.5 (buy half), Purdue -3/Gonzaga -7.5
1* LSU -2, UCLA -8

NIT
2* Rhode Island +1

6 comments:

  1. I hope your 5* pick is better than your 2* BYU bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI...the NIT play is: 2* Rhode Island +1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my 1* on LSU and 2* on Washington were winners Mr. Anonymous. That puts us up 0.8 units. Pulled down half of our Purdue teaser and half of our Uconn teaser as well. Hope my 4* (not 5*) hits on the Illini as well my friend. Maybe you can just sit back and enjoy the other plays??? I think my record speaks for itself being up almost 50 units in 18 days with the average unit being 2* and never betting over 5*.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta go with Nova -12.5 in the 2nd half for 1*. Originally favored by 15-16 and now -2.5...oh baby that is just too much value to pass up! How many people would play Nova -2.5 over American with Nova playing in Philly?! I'd like to go bigger but 1* is what we'll play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete