Thursday, February 19, 2009

2/19-POINTSPREAD PETE'S THIRSTY THURSDAY PLAYS!


The man is on fire people, 5-0 since joining us here!

This week: 5-0 +8 units
Ytd: 5-0 +8 units

UCLA -8.5 4.4 units to win 4

This is a lager than normal wager for me tonight. UCLA is coming off two losses down in the desert and come back to LA pissed off. I feel sorry for the huskies tonight as they are a very shaky road team and the bruins will have revenge on their minds as they lost almost a month ago in seattle. I think howland will make the necessary defensive changes and shut down the huskies. UCLA is 5-1 ats their last 6 at home and coming off two losses I see a 15-18 point win. I think your should enjoy your evening, maybe take your girl out to eat, come back home, crack a beer open and watch the bruins cash in for yeah!!

Good Luck,
PSP

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on this one Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inprobable cover. One of the best I can recall (that I was on the winning side of).

    ReplyDelete