Thursday, February 26, 2009

COACH K-2/26

After last night's debacle with my small-medium valued plays I did some adjusting to my #'s and definitely would have layed off a few of the losers going back. But, hindsight is 20-20 and I don't know any Doc Brown or Marty McFly so we'll just have to move forward. Overall I have tightened my standards to qualify for a side play so we will see a few less of those than normal, but since my totals #'s have been kicking ass I will still continue to post those. Here's to righting the ship!

NCABB
4* Washington St. -2 (buy 1/2)
3* Washington -3.5, Rider +4/Cal +1 (5pt teaser)
2* Buffalo -1, La Tech -2, N. Arizona +13.5/Virginia +9 (5pt teaser) Elon/Ga Southern under 139
1* Memphis/UAB under 139, Washington/ASU over 141, Minny/Illinois over 119, MTSU/FIU under 62 (1H), Furman/Citadel under 60 (1H)

NBA
2* Rockets +4

3 comments:

  1. Dear Coach K,

    How's your ass feel?

    Regards,
    Gambling Gods


    Even though we picked up 7.2 units tonight and cashed another 4*, I'm still in disbelief how we lost yet another game by 1/2 a pt due to an off balanced bank 3 and an 85% FT shooter not making his FT's at the end. It just amazes me how many games have gone the other way this year on things like that. For the 2 games I've won on luck by 1pt, I've lost 20 by 1pt or less. Trust me, if I would have been on ASU tonight Glasser either misses that ugly 3 or Dentmon hits his FT's.

    Oh well, the positive thing is we upped our 3* and above record to 18-12-2 (60%) for +17.25 units and seemed to have righted the ship with our adjustments. The totals went 4-1 as they continue to profit night in and night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah wah wah wah wah. Winners get the breaks. Hacks do not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about little Johnny. I think the special people are supposed to post over at romperroom.com. You should check it out, it's more on your cognitive level. Now run along and don't forget your helmet.

    ReplyDelete