Saturday, February 28, 2009

COACH K-2/28

Good morning gentlemen. We have just a small teaser for the early games to start and I will get most of the card finalized within the next hour or so.

NCAA
2* Nova -1.5/St. John's +6.5 (5.5pt teaser)

OK fellas. Here is the next update on the card. I am still working on a few other games that I want to find out where the market is going with them, especially our 4* play. I barely got into the NBA card, but I'll update that when I'm finished as well.

NCAA
3* Texas A&M -10, Indiana St -2.5
2* Drexel -1, Va Tech +6, Kentucky -4.5, Oky St. -1, Washington -8
1* Creighton -8, Clemson -1, East Tenn St -2.5, La Tech -3, Hofstra -13, ASU/Wash St over 111, WF/Virginia over 71 (1H), ND/UConn over 70 (1H)

NBA
2* Bulls -1

Boxing
2* Juan Manuel Marquez -150

This is going to do it for the day. Good luck!

4* BYU pk/Cal St Northridge +1.5 (5.5pt teaser)
1* Cal +2, Pitt/Seton Hall under 146, SMU/Tulsa over 124, Long Beach St/Cal St Northridge under 146, VCU/Ga Southern over 128

3 comments:

  1. This is a joke. Coach K is stealing picks from other gambling sites and trying to justify them when the produce losing units. If you're going to steal picks, at least steal winners. Good luck with the lawsuits, boyz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have evidence of where he is "stealing" his picks from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Stealing?! Hilarious! There is no evidence cuz it's clearly not true. Do I use information from trusted sources? Of course! Who in their right mind doesn't consult a trusted source when they have questions? That would be like a doctor not reading up on a particular surgery and consulting other doctors who performed the same surgery before the fact. It would be like a coach going into a big game against a team they haven't faced not consulting his buddy who has already played them twice this year. It is quite obvious "anonymous" has no clue how much information gets shared in this racket. How many times have I told you that the sharps or outfits are going to be pounding a game and the # ends up moving a couple of points within the matter of minutes??

    If the outfits are going to get down big on a game and I know this, do you not think that I'm going to use that info to my advantage?! If I cap a game and see Team A to have an edge, but find another trusted source to see it the opposite you can be sure I'm going to use that information to find out what I missed and get off the play or even side with them. If I cap a game and a trusted source confirms what I have, you can be sure I'll up the units placed on that game. I've explained the totals are part of a system. If you are smart enough, you can figure it out as well. Want a major source for my totals info???? KenPom.com/stats Most likely you have no clue on how to use this information, but there ya go.

    Next time you accuse me or anyone of stealing, get your facts straight and post your real name you ignorant fuck!

    ReplyDelete