Friday, February 13, 2009

RAMBLE ON


5* bomb on the Warriors -3 cashes as Coach K's NBA plays rated 2*'s and above move to 11-3-1 +19.3 units!!

We've been struggling in our college games missing out on some HUGE profits by only a few points. The bottom line is losing is losing and there is really no excuse. I've been grinding away at this racket for 10+ years and if there's anything I know best it's that the breaks even out and we'll get ours eventually. As long as we stay sharp and go where the value presents itself, we'll come out ahead. Our winners have been clear cut winners, but the vast majority of our losers have been by a buzzer beater here and a missed FT there. What that tells me is my numbers are pretty solid, we've just encountered a little bump in the road. Just 2 weeks ago I unleashed a 13-2-1 day on the books piling up over 20 units in one day. Unfortunately, you weren't along for that display due to the launch date of this blog site....but I can promise you that day is coming again in the near future.

With a small card to work with and not a whole lot of value presenting itself I am going to keep it small today. I'll also have a little NHL from my hockey source to pass along (don't worry it's not MTN). Good luck!

NCAAB
1* Cornell -14.5, Rider -10, Ill Chi +13, Dartmouth +8.5
Opinion WV -4

NHL
1* Montreal -104, New York +105, Dallas/Vancouver over 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment