Friday, February 27, 2009

COACH K-2/27

We cashed our 4th straight 4* play on Wazzu last night and took home 7.2 units overall even after a bad beat on Washington. With my adjustments, I really feel confident going into this weekend and provided the Gambling God takes mercy on me, I feel a HUGE day tomorrow! We have a decent board tonight in the NBA, but I've had a tough time finding any value other than a couple of plays. I did find a really good spot with Minnesota hosting Portland that I put a 3* on and possibly could upgrade it to a 4*.

NCAA
2* Princeton -6.5

NBA
3* T'Wolves +5
2* Sixers +2, Heat +5.5
1* Nuggets +2 (if Nene plays)

2 comments:

  1. 2-2 Coach Kracker, I guess that is the best we can expect out of you these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went 3-2 last night, but dropped half a unit since the T'Wolves and Heat couldn't get the job done for us. I should have at least a 4* in college hoops today and a couple of 3*s the way things are shaping up. Definitely feel a big day coming!!

    ReplyDelete